Summer Enrichment Opportunities
Registration opens on April 11th
Browse our camp options in the 2023 Summer Activities Guide.
- Online registration begins April 11, 2023 at 9:00am.
- All payments will be made through the Parent Online Payment Center on the LISD website.
- When using the Parent Online Payment Center, you will select either the "Summer Enrichment" tile or the "Summer Athletic Camps" tile depending on which type of camp you are registering for.
- Registration for each camp will close on the Monday prior to the first day of camp.
- In order for a camp to make, we need a minimum of 6 students enrolled. You will receive a confirmation email once the camp makes.
- If a camp does not make due to low enrollment, you will be notified 5 days prior to the first day of camp and your camp tuition will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations must be made by noon 5 business days prior to the first day of camp.
- Refunds will be granted, less a $35 administration fee, when requested by noon 5 business days prior to the first day of camp.
CHOOSING A CAMP
- Look for camps based on your child's grade and interests.
- The grade level for each camp is listed in the camp's description. Please note that the grade levels listed refer to the grade your child is entering during the 2023-24 school year.
ENTERING PRE-K THROUGH KINDER CAMPS
- Students who are entering Prekindergarten or Kindergarten for the 2023-24 school year are eligible to participate in enrichment camps.
- Campers must be potty trained and a bring a change of clothes each day.